Saturday, January 3, 2015

Monthly Stationery Club

stationeryclub

Happy New Year! I hope you had a magical Christmas and your 2015 is off to a great start!

I am so excited to announce the beginning of a Monthly Stationery Club. I have been wanting to do this since this past summer. I put off starting until the first of the year. So, it is NOW TIME!

I really am looking forward to sharing a little stationery love in your mailbox each month. Each month you will get a package delivered to you with a brand new product that has not been added to the website yet! Products could include folded notes, flat notes, stickers, address labels, notepads, etc...

Here is the link to sign up: Doodle Bugs Paper Monthly Stationery Club

**Only 20 memberships are being sold!

Best Wishes in the new year!

xoxo, kacey

No comments: